This is my one of my precious treasures in my life. My piano I got not long ago. It was a surprise when my parents decided to get me one after so much wishing and hoping and begging and PRAYING. Yes, God heard my prayers and granted me THIS which changed my life a lot. God, this is one awesome amazing gift. THANKS :')
So yeah, it changed my life so much. The piano is my refuge from anger, I bang out an angry tune on the keys; The piano is my hobby, I spend free time trying out new songs; The piano is my talent, I am gaining confidence in what I really got in me; The piano is my music, I feel the notes in my soul; The piano is THE PIANO, it gives me chances to a whole new bunch of things. THE PIANO LINKS ME TO GOD, CAUSE HE LOVES MUSIC TOO!
 |
The keys of life
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti DOOOOOOOOO |
No comments:
Post a Comment